• The College of Computer Science and Information Technology will become a leader of computer science and information technology in Sudan, Africa, and the Arab World.
• The graduates of the college will become even more distinctive and it will continue to prepare specialized and skilled workers that will contribute in the community of informatics. .
• The college will provide advanced curricula that conform to international standards. .
• The College will contribute to the development of the Sudanese society and to the eradication of computer illiteracy. .
• The communication with all universities, research centers and other relevant parties, locally and internationally, will become more effective .
The College of Computer Science and Information Technology strives to create the universal scientific character which is capable of distinguished production academically, scientifically, and socially. This is through well-designed and well-taught curricula and purposeful activities.
Enable students to keep up with global advances in computer and telecommunications
Establish independents sections in charge of teaching computer science throughout the University
Encourage students to join computer and telecommunications and help them with their specializations
Prepare computer science professionals.
Establish well established entity to keep up with computer studies and telecommunications.
Establish specialized entity to teach computer across the University.
Encourage students to join computer and telecommunications and give them access and help them choose the specialization that suits their abilities.