• The College of Computer Science and Information Technology will become a leader of computer science and information technology in Sudan, Africa, and the Arab World.
• The graduates of the college will become even more distinctive and it will continue to prepare specialized and skilled workers that will contribute in the community of informatics. .
• The college will provide advanced curricula that conform to international standards. .
• The College will contribute to the development of the Sudanese society and to the eradication of computer illiteracy. .
• The communication with all universities, research centers and other relevant parties, locally and internationally, will become more effective .
The College of Computer Science and Information Technology strives to create the universal scientific character which is capable of distinguished production academically, scientifically, and socially. This is through well-designed and well-taught curricula and purposeful activities.